If you require accommodations to take the ACT test, please do not register for a testing date on this site. Follow the instructions below.
All accommodations requests must follow the ACT Policy for Accommodations Documentation and provide the full documentation with your authorization form.
Available accommodations include:
- 50% extended time allowed
- Mark responses in test book
- Interpreter to sign spoken directions
- Access to food, drink or medication for medical conditions while testing
Only available on select on-campus ACT test dates
Apply for Accommodations
- Do Not register on this site!
- If you believe you qualify for ACT testing accommodations, please complete the Accommodations Form (PDF).
- Email your completed form to ADM-ACT@uiowa.edu. This email must come from the student's email address.
- When your accommodation information is confirmed, you will be registered for the ACT test.
- You will receive a confirmation email with instructions to log into the website and pay the registration fee via credit card.
- Once this is completed, you will receive an email with further instructions on an admission ticket.
- Please bring the admission ticket with you to the test.
All accommodation application requests must be received before July 17, 2020!
All accommodation requests must follow the ACT policy and provide the full documentation by a qualified diagnostician.
If other accommodations are needed, students need to register for a National ACT Test date and request special testing through ACT directly.