The Iowa Board of Regents is offering on-campus ACT testing opportunities in August for Iowa residents
Eligibility requirements and limitations for the on-campus testing:
- Only Iowa residents with an anticipated high school graduation of winter 2020 or spring 2021 are eligible for tests.
- Scores will be valid and accepted only by the 3 State of Iowa Regent Institutions (Iowa State University, the University of Iowa, the University of Northern Iowa).
- Test results cannot be shared with high schools, other colleges, or agencies.
- Board of Regents partner Community Colleges can request the ACT data for placement purposes.
- University of Iowa – Iowa City
- Iowa State University - Ames
- University of Northern Iowa – Cedar Falls
- University of Iowa Pappajohn Education Center – Des Moines
- Western Iowa Regents Resource Center – Sioux City
- Western Iowa Regents Resource Center – Council Bluffs
What You Need to Know About the On-Campus ACT Test
- Students who meet ALL two requirements below
- Students who will graduate high school in winter 2020 or spring 2021
- Residents of Iowa attending an Iowa high school
- Please use a valid email address to receive instructions and test results
- You will choose your test location and date after we collect some basic identification information
- Registration fee is $80.00 / paid online by credit card
- You will be required to bring a photo ID, No. 2 pencil, and admission ticket (students without a photo ID will be denied admission to the test). You may bring an approved calculator.
- You will be required to comply with the test location's social distancing and COVID-19 policies.
- No mechanical pencils, books, dictionaries, highlighters, colored pens, correction fluid, smart watches, electronic, recording or internet devices, cell phones, fitness bands, scratch paper, tobacco.
- Score results will only be shared with the Board of Regents Institutions (Iowa State University, the University of Iowa, the University of Northern Iowa) and partner Community Colleges by request.
- Score results will be delivered via email 3-4 weeks after the test has been completed.